Vietnam Golf Trail
16 days 15 nights
Hanoi – Danang – Dalat – Nha Trang – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 1 – Arrival Hanoi airport and transfer to hotel
- Day 2 – Golf at BRG Kings Island Golf Resort
(Robert McFarland course with scenic mountain and lakeside views)
- Day 3 – Golf at Van Tri Golf Club
(most exclusive and private golf course in Hanoi)
After golf Half day “Best of Hanoi” sightseeing tour including Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, Temple of Literature, and other city highlights.
- Day 4 – Transfer to Halong Bay, cruise and overnight aboard traditional Vietnamese Junk (sailing vessel)
- Day 5 – Transfer to Hanoi Airport, domestic flight to Danang, transfer to hotel.
Half day sightseeing tour of Hoi An Ancient city and UNESCO world heritage site.
- Day 6 – Golf at Laguna Golf Lang Co
(exciting Nick Faldo course between Danang & Hue)
- Day 7 – Golf at Montgomerie Links
(excellent Colin Montgomerie design)
- Day 8 – Golf at Ba Na Hills Golf Club
(mountainous Luke Donald design)
- Day 9 – Golf at BRG Danang Golf Resort
(great links golf in SE Asia)
After golf transfer to Danang Airport, domestic flight to Dalat, transfer to hotel.
- Day 10 – Golf at Dalat Palace Golf Club
(scenic and enjoyable course 5,000 feet above sea level dates back to the 1920s)
- Day 11 – Transfer to Nha Trang, sightseeing at local villages, markets, and spectacular view points along the way.
- Day 12 – Golf at Vinpearl Golf Club
(stunning island course off the coast of Nha Trang)
- Day 13 – Golf at Diamond Bay Resort & Golf
(exciting layout on Nha Trang beach)
After golf transfer to Nha Trang Airport, domestic flight to Saigon, transfer to hotel.
- Day 14 – Half day “Best of Saigon” sightseeing tour including War Museum, Re-unification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, French Post Office, local markets, and other city highlights.
- Day 15 – Golf at Long Thanh Golf Club & Residential Estate
(beautiful Ron Fream design considered the south’s #1 course)
- Day 16 – Transfer to Danang Airport for departure
- (Length can be adjusted)
- All accommodations with daily breakfast
- All green fees and 1 caddie per golfer
- All airport and golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP mini-coach
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- All taxes and service charges
- International airfare
- Personal items, drinks, and gratuities